Tuesday 19 June 2007

Summertime, and the livin' is easy...

Hello from Villa Graf!

My friend Brian recently learned that he has been re-classed from stage 4 to stage 3 cancer, which was awesome news. As you can see in the picture posted below, he sure doesn't look sick.





This is (L to R) Emily and Chloe Graf, their friend Sam, and their neighbor Emma.



This is Abby Graf, who is not-quite-10, but going on 20. This is her "shyster lawyer" look.



This is a rare picture of Barb Graf sitting still and relaxing. I do believe the Bloody Mary I made for her may have been to blame.


This is the next door neighbor, Jina. She reminds me of "Judy" from accross the street in Camelot.


And this is her husband Tom, who is a great guy, but also kinda reminds me of the Camelot neighbor.

Ok, that's all.

5 comments:

Sailor Sue said...

Great news and pictures from Villa Graf! Tell Brian to keep doing whatever he's doing. He looks marvelous! Looks like a fun place to hang out. Where's the picture of YOU?

Andrea said...

I'm holding the camera, silly!

LeahC said...

GREAT NEWS about Brian!!! yay!

Sailor Sue said...

Andrea,
I know you're holding the camera.
And I think I see you in Brian's sunglasses, if I look really close....

Cindy said...

Fantastic news! Thanks for the update and the pictures of the Graf pool scene.
Please tell Brian that the Henders are very happy to hear of his progress.